Find an Expert in Forensic Document Examination
Private Examiners in the U.S.
Click the button below to find a private forensic document examiner in the United States.
Private Examiners Outside the U.S.
Click the button below to find a private forensic document examiner in another country.
From this page you can locate forensic document examiners and ink
specialists who are members of the ASQDE. Although forensic document
examiners are often known as handwriting experts, the work of a forensic
document examiner involves much more than the examination and comparison of
handwriting. Below is a partial list of work conducted by forensic
- Examination and comparison of handwriting, hand printing, and
- The examination and comparison of ink on documents
- The detection of forgery
- The examination of erased, altered, and obliterated entries on
- The examination of paper
- The examination of computer-printed, typewritten, faxed, and
- The development and examination of indented writing images
- The examination of counterfeit and commercially printed documents
- The preparation of court demonstration material (charts, PowerPoint
- Testimony as an expert witness